1. Medical Advisor for Nursing
Assessment Clinical Skills, Georgia College School of Nursing, Macon, GA.
2. Medical Advisor for Geriatric
Rehabilitation Program, Mercer University Medical School, Macon, GA. July
3. Medical Advisor for Family Practice
Residency Program, Mercer University Medical School, Macon, GA. July 1993.
4. Consultant-Mediplex Healthcare
Group, Inc., Certificate of need application process for 70 new
rehabilitation beds for Mediplex Rehabilitation Center, Bradenton, FL.
5. Consultant-National Rehabilitation
Hospital, Washington, DC. Program review of Post Acute Service Continuum
Model. July 1994.
6. Consultant-Anchorage Rehabilitation
Associates, Anchorage, AK. Operational and reimbursement review. July
7. Consultant-Vanderbilt Rehabilitation
Center/Newport Hospital Strategy Council, Newport, RI. Long-term
strategies of program and business development. September 1995.
8. Consultant-Massachusetts Respiratory
Hospital Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Braintree,
MA. Strategies of program and business development. December 1997
9. Consultant-Rehabilitation Associates
of Chicago, S.C. Chicago, IL. Internal audit and review of program and
business operations. June 1997.
10. Consultant-Coastal Orthopedic
Institute, P.C. Fall River, MA. Clinical Pathways within a managed care
cost model. February 1997.
11. Consultant-The May Institute, Inc.,
Norwood, MA. Program model integration of Psychiatry and Rehabilitation.
12. Consultant-Hale Hospital, Haverhill,
MA. Physician model of a transitional subacute program at a hospital
based unit. October 1996.
13. Consultant-Springfield Municipal
Hospital, Springfield, MA. Geriatric Medical and Rehabilitation program
development at Springfield Municipal Hospital. August 1996.
14. Consultant-St. Joseph’s Hospital,
Bangor, ME. Post-acute continuum program and operational development for
St. Joseph’s Healthcare Systems. March 1996.
15. Consultant-Boston University School
of Medicine, Department of Neurology, Collaboration with Dr. Robert G.
Feldman, M.D. Professor and Chairman in development of clinical pathways
and outcome monitoring systems for Parkinson’s Program. January 1997.
16. Consultant- West Park Hospital,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Re-engineering and program diversification.
Ernst & Young, Management Consultants, Ottawa, Canada. March 1997.
17. Professor-Academy of Chinese Healing
Arts, Sarasota, FL. 1999-present.
18. Consultant-Pensacola Skilled Nursing
Facility, Pensacola, FL. Education and medical quality review of
behavioral programs. February 2000.
19. Consultant-Chippenham Manor Skilled
Nursing Facility, Richmond, VA. Medical quality review and education.
20. Consultant-Imperial Manor Skilled
Nursing Facility, Nashville, TN. Medical quality review and education.
21. Consultant-Chippenham Manor Skilled
Nursing Facility, Richmond, VA. Federal monitoring of medical quality
review and education. July 3, 2002.
22. Consultant-Shady Lawn Skilled
Nursing Facility, Vicksburg, MS. State survey medical review of physician
care issues. September 8, 2002.
23. Consultant-SunHealthcare Corporation
Northeast Region. Clinical and operational review of RUG reimbursement
care model. January 7-9, 2003.
24. Consultant –SunHealthcare
Corporation Midwest Region. Clinical and operational review of RUG
reimbursement care model. January 20-21, 2003.